Welcome to our family blog! This is an opportunity for us to share our adventures with family and friends. Thanks for checking in!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Run



Our entire family ran in the Pumpkin Run this year! It was my goal to actually run it this year and I am proud to say I crossed the finish line in just under 11 minutes. A big THANK YOU to Aun for running along side me the entire race!

However, I am the only one in the family who did not medal. Cameron and Trevor were in the same age bracket this year, ages 9-13. Cameron took first place and Trevor took second. Rick competed in the 40-49 age group (snicker) and took second.

Trevor and Rick even had their picture in the paper!

1 comment:

teamlyons said...

We will beat our times next year! And I would absolutely LOVE to beat Ricks time (hehee)