This will be my last blog about DC - I PROMISE! We did and saw so much that it is nice to have this outlet to journal our memories.
There were other things we experienced that I did not photograph. We spent several hours in the Holocaust Museum which was undescribable. We also were able to view the Bill of Rights and the Constitition in the National Archives. We even got to watch the speakers inside the Capital Building. Needless to say it was a BUSY 5 days!
I must say I TRULY enjoyed our group of kids! They kept us laughing the entire time. Everyone got along so well and contributed to the success of the trip. I am truly grateful to my dear friend Chris who I could NOT have done this trip without! (Especially with Cameron getting sick!) Chris is definitely a trooper and a cherished friend. I can forgive her for the snoring.
I enjoyed the time I got to spend with Cameron. We learned together and gained a greater appreciation for each other as well as for our country.
Here are a few of the quotes I hope to remember from this trip:
"I forgot about the flying part!" - Jennifer
"What if our luggage falls out of the plane and lands on someone?" - Morgan
"That's not a 'hottie' that Derek's mom!" - Logan
"Does chocolate milk really come from dark cows?" - Morgan
"Who can go get the girls..?" "I WILL!!!!" - Charles
"It's a smart person fight!" - Cameron
"Are those the same animals that lived on the farm when George Washington lived here?" - Morgan
CLICK HERE FOR THE LAST OF THE PICS




1 comment:
What a fun trip with Chris on it! I'm so jealous!! That is absolutely amazing!! How long did you go for? You seemed to do A LOT!!!
Post a Comment