Welcome to our family blog! This is an opportunity for us to share our adventures with family and friends. Thanks for checking in!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Cameron's Favorite Person





Cameron had to write about his favorite person for his language arts class. I am including his writing on our blog, not because it is a masterpiece of quality writing (he spent all of 7 minutes on it, as usual). I am including it because I think it is so SWEET! Of course, I had to dig up some old pics to go with it!


My Favorite Person
By: Cameron Crippen


My favorite person is my dad. I have three reasons why my dad is my favorite person. One, he plays a lot of games with me. Two, he is really helpful, especially when it comes to sports. And three, he is just the coolest dad ever.

My first reason is he plays a lot of games with me. He plays World of Warcraft, the current game I’m mastering, and he used to play Runescape. Between us, he is always the higher level because I slack off on my files. But I am always more skilled and know more about the game. I like it when we can find a game that we both can play together because, most of the games I play are too hard, he doesn’t like them, or he thinks they are dumb.

He is really helpful when it comes to sports. When I play soccer he always tells me what I am doing wrong, what I can do better, and what I can work on. When I run track he always yells out my splits (times around the track). He is also really great at encouraging me. He makes the mile seem like a 1 lap race with a 100 meters to go.

There are so many reasons why he is the coolest dad ever I can’t name them all. He helps me get out of trouble all of the time. Even my friends think he is cool because when he takes me and my pals places he is the funniest! He helps me with every thing sports, homework, games, and so much more.

Told you he was the coolest dad! Now you know why he is my favorite person? Don’t you wish you had a dad like mine? Don’t you wish your dad was as cool, nice, awesome, and encouraging as mine? Those are all the reasons why I picked my dad as my favorite person.

1 comment:

Misty said...

This is priceless!